Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My Journey With ACE - Day 1

Well, yesterday was my very first day on ACE. Not only was I more energized and focused, I also noticed a significant difference in my appetite. I kind of had to force myself to eat lunch, which was nothing much.. just an Atkins shake, but had a normal dinner that I was not able to finish. Still, I believe I reached 1200 calories.

I drank lots of water, but didn't make it to 100oz. like I planned. Will work on that more today. Another thing I noticed was that I did not crave my coffee all day like I usually do. I only had one cup yesterday morning and the rest of the day was water, water, water. That is a good thing.

One more thing that I noticed is that I slept like a baby last night.. something that is very rare for me because of my severe Insomnia and Restless Leg Syndrome. If that is a side effect of taking ACE, I will take it for the rest of my life! I woke up today feeling refreshed and well-rested. I can't even remember when that happened last!

My 'before' measurements are as follows:

Waist: 38"
Hips: 46"
Chest: 38"
L Arm: 14"
R Arm: 15"
Both Thighs: 28"
L Calf: 17"
R Calf: 17.5"

Starting weight: 210

Right now, and one of my biggest wake up calls that led me to begin this journey again, NONE of my size 14 pants fit. None of them. I absolutely refuse to purchase clothes in a bigger size, so I am forced to wear pants of the 'stretchy waist'. This is going to change.

Today is Day #2 and I have already taken 1 ACE pill, drank 16oz of water, had my morning cup of coffee and will now work on the rest of my water for the day. I feel great, very energized and am off to clean the house.

If you want to know more about ACE, see my website at:
http://www.carrie.lovemyace.com

And be sure to Like my Fan Page at:
https://www.facebook.com/ACEdToPerfection



View my complete Food Diary HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment