Sunday, June 12, 2011

Slimmer This Summer - Day 6 & 7

Whew. Yesterday was a tough one for me. I was pretty down about my slow progress as I had gained two pounds during the week since starting this challenge. However as you can see from THIS POST, things turned around pretty well!

So, here is my progress report.

My beginning stats were:

Weight: 191 lbs.

Measurements:
Waist: 35", Hips: 42.25", Chest: 35", Thigh: 27", Upper Arm: 13.5".

After one week my weight is: 189 lbs.

And my measurements are:
Waist: 34.5" , Hips: 41", Chest: 34", Thigh: 27", Upper Arm: 13"

For a total of 2 lbs. and 3.25" for the week !


View my complete Food Diary HERE.

9 comments:

  1. That is excellent progress. Weight fluctuates so much during a week, up and down and up and down, that from day to day, one can't be sure just what will end up on weigh-in day. I had cheese at each meal yesterday, which means loads of salt....and I feared today would suck. But I made goal (just did, and was relieved).

    Congrats on progress. Let's make this week just as good if not better.

    God bless,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic results!! I was flustered as well as I haven't seen the scale move much this week either, then this morning it went down! My weigh in day is tomorrow, so hopefully it will move a bit more between now and then! GREAT JOB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the loss of weight and inches. I'm loving the camo pants in your pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, those daily weight fluctuations can drive you crazy! Good work this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The ups and downs of weight drives us nuts ! Congrats on the 2 lb. loss !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how you link your diary. I go through this whole screen shot then edit process. I am gonna do like you and just link mine.

    I torment myself with peekies on the scale before my weekly weigh in. With a lot of support from our blog roll, I got the advice to trust my plan and leave the scale be. I will do this next time. This week the peeks were not schizoid, but last week it was up and down. I assumed it was salt and retention...but it is all behind me.

    Downscale is the way of the StS'r. Weeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You do that gain 2, lose 2 just like I do. I weigh daily, but have learned not to freak, as I can usually trace it to salt or MSG. Or not enough fluids. Great job, though, on getting a loss out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic weight loss on the first week of STS. Here's to another great week. Stay strong, michele

    ReplyDelete