Tuesday, May 31, 2011

30 Day Shred Day 1 Level 1


Phew, yesterday was a kick-ass day for me physically. Did some things around the house, went to Wally World to pick up a few things. The kids wanted to go back to the creek, but it was decided that we had to tackle the yard first and get it all mowed before another day of swimming / fishing / hiking. So, once it started cooling down we did that.

Now, my yard is all on a hill. It's big. And we only have a push-mower and a weed-eater. It's a big job. It takes quite a while to get it done, even with one person manning the mower and another one manning the weed-eater. Anyway, I put in 50 minutes with the push mower. DD14 and DD20 each put in their 20 minutes and The Man handled the weed-eating.

If that wasn't enough exercise for one day, I still had to do my first day on level 1 of Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. Needless to say, I didn't get to it until after 9 p.m. But, I did it. My DD14 did it with me and even she was panting and sweating up a storm! It was pretty rough and I had to take a couple 2-5 second breathers, but I made it through. I was actually shaking by the end, though.

Today will be a busy day as well, including errands, swimming / fishing / hiking most of the day and then home to tackle day 2 on level 1 again. I'm doing 10 days of level 1, 10 days of level 2 and 10 days of level 3.

I did stay under my calorie goals yesterday and drank 13 8-oz. glasses of water. So, I feel pretty good about yesterday's accomplishments. A little bit sore today, but not so bad.

Well, I'm off to get everyone up and at 'em to start the day!

1 comment:

  1. Great work! Keep it up and stay focused because you can do it! I started jogging 5 weeks ago and yesterday I ran my first 5k. It was the first one I've done where I've run the whole thing!

    I'm stopping by from this week's Super Stalker Sunday hop! Thanks for participating! I hope you'll join us again next week and I hope you'll stop by and visit me if you haven't already!
    Mariah, Formula Mom

    ReplyDelete