Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My Journey With ACE - Two Weeks Down!

Yesterday marked the end of my second week on ACE. During these last two weeks, I couldn't be happier with how great it's made me feel. Though my weight loss is much slower compared to some others who take it, I believe I know the reason why now. It seems that limiting my calories to only 1200 is a little bit too low for my body to lose weight.

After speaking to some others who struggled with weight loss, I was directed to this Calorie Counter which gave me a BMR of 1716, a TDEE of 2060 and a daily goal to reach about 1500 calories per day to lose weight. Since I was only eating a maximum of 1200 calories, my body was in fact in starvation mode and trying to hold on to everything instead of letting it go. So, I am modifying my diet a little bit more and getting ready to add some major movement to my lifestyle. (more on that in another post)

However, even though my weight is not disappearing as quickly as some, I am happy with ACE and will continue taking it simply because it makes me feel so great!

I will post weights and measurements at the end of week 3.

For more information on how you can try ACE, please visit
http://www.facebook.com/ACEdToPerfection



View my complete Food Diary HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment